About the course – Maximizing Your Leadership Potential
Managing others requires new skills to handle new challenges. Maximizing Your Leadership Potential guides participants in making the shift from successful individual contributor to effective manager – one of the biggest and most difficult transitions for any leader. Understanding others, motivating others and meeting the needs of diverse teams present new challenges and require new skills.
What Are the Challenges Addressed?
- Leading a team. Being “in charge” is different than being a contributor.
- Getting the work done. New skills are needed to get results via others.
- Dealing with conflict. Interpersonal issues & disagreements can jeopardize teams, departments and projects.
- Solving problems. Bigger, more complicated issues are part of the job.
Why Choose CCL’s Maximizing Your Leadership Potential?
- Research-based content that focuses on the issues that matter most.
- Intense, personalized feedback & coaching.
- Interactive, hands-on format prepares participants to take action back at work.
- Coaching & take-home tools support newly enhanced skills of influencing, conflict resolution & communication.
- At least 35 sessions offered each year around the globe.
Who should attend
Managers and supervisors of individual contributors, first-level or first-time managers.
As a result of attending this program, participants will acquire the ability to:
- Increase commitment & engagement of the team.
- Build stronger, sustainable relationships.
- Leverage conflict by understanding self & others.
- Adjust their leadership style & draw on others to understand & problem solve.