About the course – Leading In Complex Organizations
Leading in Complex Organizations provides a highly integrated approach to strategic implementation and performance management. Participants will significantly increase strategic thinking, decision-making, personal leadership, and influence skills while maximizing the use of management systems to increase their ability to create organizational performance and growth.
Who should attend
This program is designed for those charged with creating and implementing strategy and developing organizational capability. It is ideal for those with functional and general management responsibilities who seek to enhance their strategic leadership effectiveness. The participant may or may not have direct reports but is in a position of strategic influence in the enterprise or business unit.
Leading in Complex Organizations provides practical knowledge and tools for:
- Creating and implementing business unit strategy
- Aligning business unit initiatives with enterprise direction
- Increasing results in strategy execution through the use of major components of strategic alignment
- Creating systems to generate and measure performance
- Developing your personal management/leadership style